How to order.

Ready to order? Pictures of the already made slings are at the very bottom of this page. Click on the picture of the fabric that you like. Under the picture in the number of the fabric. On our page, click buy it and enter the fabric # number under special instructions. Orders will be shipped within 3 business days. all slings are $45 shipped anywhere in the USA! $10 extra for special orders.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Still working!

I just finished a soccer pattern sling that I am going to ship out tomorrow! I love the idea of a soccer pattern, I might just need one for myself.

We have 4 more that we need to finish, as soon as Krista gets herself a car and can get over here! I have been holding down the fort all alone since her husband has went back to work (Thank God that!!), but I miss her.

We are trying to work out a give away. If you have any ideas on how we should do it, post below.

-Stephanie

p.s. I will try to get some pictures up tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Giveaway ideas:
    Do a random giveaway when you hit 100 followers.

    Do a referral contest for your blog or facebook page and the winner is the person with the most referrals.

    Find a local IRL fundraising event- like a silent auction or something and donate a sling in exchange for some publicity to their attendees.

    Find a local flea market and reserve a table one day a week to sell on hand merchandise. Then you guys can wear them and advertise for yourselves.

    I will keep thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe I miss you too. I can't wait to get a car!!! Hopefully soon. I like the referal contest idea. I also think offering to give one away through the If Breastfeeding Offends You FB people. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a great idea Krista! There site has generated tons of traffic. Perhaps it would send some of that to you guys.

    ReplyDelete